502 Super Glue in Plastic Bottle
|FOB Price:||US $0.075 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 Pieces||US $0.075/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HN-5
- Morphology: Water-Soluble
- Material: Ethyl-2 Cyanoacrylate
- Main Agent Composition: Ethyl-2 Cyanoacrylate
- Promoter Composition: Solvent
- Color: Clear
- Flash Point: 80degree
- Dry Time: 5seconds
- Specification: REACH, SGS
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Woodworking, Footwear & Leather, Fiber & Garment, Packing
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Ethyl-2 Cyanoacrylate
- Appearance: Liquid
- Tensile Shear Strength: 150kgs/Cm2
- Trademark: HENCO OR OEM BRAND
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materi-als commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene. Polypropylene, teflon, and very porous surfaces, which require special treatment.
Be sure both surfaces are clean and dry. Apply with extreme care. Never spread with fingers. Apply one drop for each 3 cm area. Apply to only one of the surface, Quickly place two surfaces together with slight finger pressure.
Bond is completed in seconds, or depending on material in about one minute, leave for 24 hours for strongest bond.
Clean away all excess adhesive from container with tis-sue paper. Keep out of reach of children, in cool dry place.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children:
Adhesive will stick to skin very quickly, when using, be sure it dose not come into contact with fingers, do not try to pull it off. Soak fingers in warm warter and work off Nail polish remover may also be used. If adhesive get in eye, wash eye with quantities of plain water, do not try to remove by rubbing or applying solvents, in case of pain or discomfort, consult a doctor.
Bond for home uses:
For mending dishes and household articles, tables, chairs, bureaus and other articles of furniture, fishing tackle and other sports equipment, or for use on metal, leather or paper.