All Purpose Neoprene Contact Adhesive in Tube Packing
|FOB Price:||US $0.23 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.23/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HT-1
- Morphology: Water-Soluble
- Material: Methyl Acetate
- Main Agent Composition: Rubber
- Promoter Composition: Neoprene
- Color: Yellow
- Curing Time: 5 Minutes
- Trademark: Henco or OEM
- Specification: REACH, SGS
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Woodworking, Footwear & Leather, Packing
- Classification: Neoprene Adhesive
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Methyl Acetate
- Shelf Life: 12months
- Viscosity: 4000cps
- Transport Package: 27.5g/PC, 50PCS/Carton
- Origin: Taizhou, China
- CLEAR/YELLOW COLOR
- BONDS MOST MATERIALS
- POLYSTYRENE SAFE
A clear color All Purpose Adhesive suitable for nearly all types of household repair and craft
works. It is fast curing and will not attack the Polystyrene.
Ideal Bonding Applications: Bonds wood, cardboard, paper, fabric, leather, pottery, glass, china, marble,
metal, felt, straw, hard foam, polystyrene and many types of plastic.
Uses:Bonding most kinks of soft and hard matericals.
1.Clean dirt and grease from the surfaces to be bonded.
2.Squeeze out sufficient adhesive from the tube.
3.Apply evenly to all surfaces to be bonded.
Allow to dry until surfaces no longer feel tacky.(approximately 10minutes)
4.Bring the surfaces together and apply gentle pressure.
*Keep out of reache of Children.
*Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
*Deliberat inhaling of the fumes can be harmful and could be fatal.